Monday, December 30, 2013


Hey friends, 

Fifth Column Games is going to be launching a Kickstarter tomorrow for our new game,War of Omens.  It’s a big project for my studio, with over a year of work already invested.  We’re using Kickstarter to get some exposure and some money to finish the project, and I’m spreading the word to people I know and trust.  If you could talk about War of Omenson Facebook or Twitter and link the Kickstarter page, that would be a huge help.  If you decide to pledge to the Kickstarter, you have my sincerest thanks.  War of Omens is a great game, and I’m really proud of the work everyone here at C5 has done. 

You’ll be getting another e-mail tomorrow with a link to the Kickstarter page.  For now, here are some places you can check out for details.  Any exposure we get is good exposure, so if you take a minute to like our Facebook page, link the website on Twitter, or whatever else you want to do, that would be huge. 

Thanks!

No comments: